COATSsql is the absolute leader in seamless fully integrated software including; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger. All are tied directly to the payroll and invoicing functions of COATSsql and will allow tracking for true P&L statements. Reports are drillable and derived from your choice of view, select Region, Branch, Departments, or the entire company.
The Accounts Payable feature automatically cuts checks created by the payroll process. Federal Deposit, FICA, Medicare, and child support deductions are automatically deducted and can be paid through the COATS AP function. An automatic payable can also be created to handle automatic check writing for weekly, monthly and quarterly payments. Rent and other standard payables are easily created and processed.
- Payables can be expensed to specific branches, departments, and clients
- Drillable Aged Analysis reports based on date range
- Multiple banks easily managed
- Short cut features to add invoices and checks
- AP Balance reports
The Accounts Receivable is generated via payroll processing. Hours entered to process employee pay checks are the same hours used to process all invoices. No data entry required!
- Paper, email, custom Invoices to clients
- Create unique invoices outside of typical staffing
- Track full payments, partial payments, funding, finance charges, credits, discounts, credit memo
- AR Aged Analysis
- AR Summary reporting
- AR Balance reporting
Fully Integrated General Ledger
The General Ledger effortlessly ties all accounting functions together. Setup and design payable accounts, checking accounts, and the chart of accounts. COATSsql accounting is a dual entry system to ensure true and accurate accounting for your firm. All transactions from any module are drillable to the original GJ transaction.
- Multiple GL reports
- Comparative P&L Reports
- Trial Balance report
- Balance Sheet reporting
- Out of Balance report
- Crystal Reports for maximum capabilities