It may not be the most festive way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, but the information in this webinar will affect staffing firms in ways no other industry will experience.
COATS and Essential StaffCARE are teaming up to present this webinar on a topic that’s been on everyone’s minds lately. Prepared in conjunction with the American Staffing Association, this webinar offers current information on existing and pending health care reform legislation in a concise, informative, easy-to-understand webinar format. Topics include:
- New taxes affecting employers: Medicare increases, excise and uninsured taxes
- New definitions: “large” and “small” employers, “full-time” and “full-time equivalent”
- Individual mandates: Penalties and exemptions
- Employer cost impact: coverage options
- Mini-med plans: history and future status
- Health care reform: commentary from a carrier’s perspective
Essential StaffCARE is the leading provider of health benefits for staffing companies across the nation, and understands the current legislation’s critical impact on the profitability and operations of the staffing community. (They’re also one of our Integrated Partners.)
Watch your inboxes for details, including a link to register for this FREE webinar, held Thursday, March 17, at 2 pm Eastern time. If you’re already on our InTouch newsletter mailing list, you’ll receive this link by email. If you’re not on our list, sign up by entering your email in the box at the top of this page, or just click here.