It’s the year’s big event for the staffing industry and all its many supporters. This year, we visited Las Vegas for Staffing World. What follows are the tales that were approved not to stay in Vegas, from our own VP of Business Development, Karen Connor:
- Essential StaffCARE threw a blowout Healthcare Hangover party at PURE on the top of Caesar’s Palace–complete with the “baby” from The Hangover. (Sorry, Brad and Krystal, for the line confusion!)
- The food was amazing! Staffing World did a fabulous job and so did the restaurants at The Venetian (for breaking my diet).
- Elton John – FAB U LOUS ! What a man, what a career, what a stage!
- Shopping – While Tom left UP in the game of gambling, my pockets were a LOT lighter in the game of shopping.
- But most of all, what an awesome opportunity to meet our clients! It was great to take a few moments to sit and listen to their needs, to hear their praises and to discuss their visions – priceless!
On behalf of all the COATS family, we had a blast at Staffing World. From the left, that’s me, my sister Lynn (the VP of Sales & Marketing for our sister staffing company, Reliance Staffing & Recruiting) and our brother Tom (CEO of both companies and a force to be reckoned with at the blackjack table).
Thanks for so much for coming by the booth and showing your support. My apologies for not having time to spend one-on-one with each and everyone one of you!
To give us the chance to connect one-on-one, we’re considering having a COATS User Group event next year, the day before Staffing World starts. A combination meetup and breakout session, this will guarantee some dedicated client/COATS time. Let us know if you are interested!