COATSsql is a fully integrated front and back office automation system exclusively designed for the staffing services industry.
COATSsql software was built using Microsoft® products and operates in the Microsoft® Windows™ environment. COATSsql interfaces with Microsoft Office and uses MSSQL for data storage. COATSsql is compatible with Vista and Windows 7.
COATS is a true productivity tool. It is easy to learn, flexible and user friendly. This system increases productivity and compliments your in-house staff.
COATSsql has been designed by insiders of the Staffing Service industry. The system represents years of long term commitment and ongoing product improvement, development and research. While we believe we have one of the best human resource software products on the market, we do not intend to stop here.
Improvements come from many sources – user involvement and suggestions are vital to continued success. The end users of COATS software continue to assist with future development. Some of our best features come directly from our customers who use COATS everyday!
Every COATS license includes:
- Multi Office/Multi View
- Local Installation or Web Based
- Multi-Level Security
- Employee/Applicant Tracking
- Integrates with MS Outlook for appointments and emails
- Resume Boolean Searching
- Calendar Scheduling (Perfect for Medical, Hospitality, & hourly assignments)
- Search & Retrieval
- Free Texting
- Mass Emailing
- Client Tracking
- Mark Up % calculator
- Client Sales Management
- Job Order Processing
- Gross Margin/Gross Profit reports
- Integrated Pay/Bill System
- Tracks all 50 States for taxes, prints W2’s and 1099’s
- The Hire Act, W11, EEO Reporting
- Direct Deposit, Pay Cards, Checks
- Monthly, Quarterly & Year End Reports
- Accounts Receivable
- Detailed Aging Reports
- Collection contact management
- Accounts Payable
- Garnishments, Adjustments checks with lists in Accounts Payable, created by Payroll, attached via the Employee
- General Ledger
- Drillable reports per Region, Branch, Department to the original GJ Transaction
- System Management
- Management Business Advisor