Date of Last Modification: May 14, 2012
The Service may contain links to third party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by COATS. COATS does not endorse, has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any such third party websites or resources. By using the Service, you expressly relieve COATS from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website or resource. Any concerns regarding any third party website or resource should be directed to its respective administrator, system operator, or webmaster.
For a downloadable version of the COATS Pricing and Technical Support Guide, click here.
3. COATS Accounts
In order to access some features of the Service, COATS will initially create an account for you. Contact COATS for your user name and password. Should your account become inactive, COATS has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You agree to notify COATS immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Under no circumstances may you use another user’s account without permission.
4. General Use of the Service – Permissions and Restrictions
- You may not distribute in any form any part of the Service or the Content without COATS’ prior written authorization.
- You may not use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the COATS servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
- You agree not to upload virues or other malicious code, interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Service in any way, circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security feature of the Service, misuse or spoof any domain names associated with Service, redirect messages and communications to other sites, or do anything that might impair the functionality of the Service.
5. Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content:
- All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Use of any third-party trademark or Content on the Service does not constitute or imply affiliation with or endorsement of COATS by these third parties. Nothing in the Agreement grants you any license to third-party trademarks or Content.
- You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service, or any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- COATS is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to Content. You agree that COATS is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused by your reliance on any Content, and you hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against COATS with respect thereto. Content regarding COATS software, associated services, or portal access is provided as a courtesy only and COATS makes no representation or warranty by presentation of such Content.
6. Account Termination
7. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COATS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. COATS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. COATS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER, EMBEDDED VIDEO, OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND COATS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
8. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL COATS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COATS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR
ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Service is controlled and offered by COATS from its facilities in the United States of America. COATS makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.